Saturday 8 October 2016

The amazing Tree!

Up she stood in all her glory
Gently inviting me to tell a story
With drum rolls playing to the morning sun
Peeking at me... Am I the only one!

                                                     Well then, let me tell you what I saw;
A bird's view of the world outside
The sound, picture and light,
Smart distractions all out of sight.

A much awaited call
That breaks all the norm
Embracing me in her abundance was...
This amazing coconut tree tall!









2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trees look so nice from the tent!
    I liked this paragraph most:
    Well then, let me tell you what I saw;
    A bird's view of the world outside
    The sound, picture and light,
    Smart distractions all out of sight.

    ReplyDelete